2002 FLHR Road King For Sale.
- Bike has 121k, motor build only has 12k.
- Stage 4, 95" blueprinted pistons,
- 10.5x1 SE compressor heads,
- Woods TW-6 cams and Woods lifters with adjustable pushrods,
- Vance & Hines big radius 2 into 2,
- New primary chain
- Hayden M6, 16" apes with 6" risers,
- LaPerra bare bones solo,
- Bag extensions and Street Glide tail piece,
- Road Glide lowered front fender,
- Street Glide mags
- Street Glide rear air (lowers the back 1"), Dunlop American Elite's.
- All fluids exclusively Amsoil full syn.
- All fluids just changed including fork oil, upgraded to 15w.
- Comes with a brand-new windshield and hardware in a storage bag.
Runs perfectly and VERY strong.
I've owned it and done all maintenance for 14 years. With my age creeping up and being retired I don't really need multiple bikes. Asking 12k. Obviously BFC stuff won't go with it unless a member buys it. Thanks for looking!
Contact: Mike Dix's