This charter sets forth those things that make Bikers For Christ Motorcycle Ministry (hereinafter, BFC MM) unique and effective and maintains the ministry’s founding principles while providing guidance for future ministry endeavors. First and foremost, this charter establishes that BFC MM exists to honor and serve God.
Who We Are
BFC MM is a motorcycle ministry in which members ride their bikes and participate in events that put them in places where God can use them to minister and evangelize. We are a bunch of bikers who have been saved by the grace of God.
That all people, including motorcycle club members, find forgiveness of sin and everlasting life by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
The mission of BFC MM is two-fold:
- First and foremost, to bring the good news of salvation through Christ to members of motorcycle clubs and others in the motorcycle world and to minister to their spiritual and physical needs and those of their families.
- Second, to serve the spiritual and physical needs of the lost, the last, and the least of society – prostitutes, orphans, street people, the homeless, the helpless, the bruised, the bruised and the broken - and anyone else the world does not want.
“Some wish to live within the sound of church or chapel bell, we want to run a rescue shop within a yard of hell.”
- taken from Charles Thomas Studd (2 December 1860 - 16 July 1931), British missionary to China, India, and Africa
- We Serve God. BFC MM serves the God of the Holy Bible, the only true God, the Creator of the universe, and the Savior and Redeemer of mankind. We serve no other purpose, person, philosophy, thing, government or power. Our dedication is solely directed to our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We Value family. BFC MM is a ministry that supports the God-ordained structure of the basic family unit. We firmly acknowledge that the priority of the lives of married BFC MM members must first include our spouse and children and that our families are our first ministry. BFC MM will not support any cause or movement that works to destroy the Biblically based family unit of one man and one woman united in marriage. We also strongly support the principle that children need as much time with loving parents as possible in order to grow into Godly adults.
- We Value Work. Each member of BFC MM, unless retired or disabled, is expected to work in a vocation and in a manner that honors God.
- We Value Ministry. Membership in BFC MM is a serious calling. Those who want to become BFC MM members must prayerfully seek God’s will and count the cost.
- We Support The Church. BFC MM supports the local, historic, Christian church. We require that every member regularly attend and financially support a Bible-believing Christian church.
- We Support Our Government. While BFC MM is not politically oriented or affiliated, we do acknowledge our allegiance to our country. We encourage participation in government and civic duty and prayer and support for our leaders. BFC MM will not encourage any actions that are contrary to the laws of government, except where those laws are contrary to the laws of God.
- We Are Not A Commercial Venture
- BFC MM is currently under the umbrella of Rushing Wind Ministries, a nonprofit corporation domiciled in California, and is tax exempt under IRS code 501(c)(3).
- Free will donations to the ministry are tax exempt in the United States and gratefully accepted.
- Each BFC MM member residing in the United States provides a pledged support of $ 5.00 per month paid annually or semi-annually ($60/year).
- BFC MM reserves the right to sell products in exchange for fair market value and to charge reasonable fees to cover the expenses of special BFC MM ministry events.
- Honor God in all we do